Mat Release: Syndicated Content with Guaranteed Reach
NewsUSA specializes in mat releases with guaranteed media placements and guaranteed reach. That’s what we do.
With so many news stories competing for the attention of news editors and consumers alike, you need well-written, well-placed content to expand your reach and create national exposure. This is our specialty.
We incorporate your brand’s, your company’s or your campaign’s messages as part of the news, rather than as an ignorable display ad accompanying the news.
Your Messages in a Feature News Story
Via our mat releases – essentially sponsored, syndicated news stories – we craft your brand/campaign messages into informative, engaging content that looks, feels and reads like a “real” news story, blending in seamlessly with the news sites that we syndicate to.
Confused about how a mat release differs from a press release or an ad?
Check out our FAQ for a deeper dive.
Your Messages on 2,400+ News Sites
We distribute your mat release to the 2,400+ online media outlets (newspapers, TV station news sites, etc.) in our syndication network with guaranteed pick-up, reaching 200+ million average monthly visitors.
- That’s 2,400+ more credible sites mentioning your product online – amplifying your reach and boosting search results.
- That’s 2,400+ new backlinks from third-party news websites to your website.
Make it easier for consumers and potential customers, investors and clients to find your brand and your messages!
We place your story on the 2,400+ news site in our nationwide syndicate, including national and regional newspapers, small-town dailies, local television news sites and radio station sites. See a selection below. Contact NewsUSA for more information about our full syndication network of news outlets. (Outlets subject to change as syndication network evolves.)
Report Your Value & Impact
We understand your reporting needs. You need to report to internal clients, external clients and marketing teams. You need to account for your budget and spend. You want metrics. We make this easy for you. We provide reports that not only show cumulative pick-up and reach figures, but that deliver proof of each placement with live hyperlinks and screen grabs. Our reports make it:
-Easy to share with your internal or external clients.
-Easy to show the value you’ve brought to your brand.
"A Better Way to Buy and Own a Home"
What We Guarantee
Media placements of the mat release
Guaranteed cumulative reach of the news sites each month
If we don’t deliver these guaranteed figures, we’ll give you a free make-good mat release – no questions asked.
All-Inclusive Price Gets You
- Generation of engaging mat release story ideas relevant to your audience and your brand.
- Writing that appeals to readers and editors.
- Free accompanying photo or embedded YouTube video within mat release.
- Inclusion of up to two website URLs/hyperlinks to help drive traffic to your site
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with keyword phrases, meta descriptions, and an embedded anchor text hyperlink.
- Distribution to our syndication network of 2,400+ news media
- Comprehensive reporting – including clips, screengrabs, and key metrics (i.e., reach and ad equivalency value) – that’s available online, 24/7, in both PDF and Excel-downloadable versions.
Boost Your Mat Release: Mat Release “Upgrades”
Interested in even more reach? Or in reaching consumers via different channels? To give additional boost to your mat release, we also offer:
- Radio news releases: we adapt your article into a :60 second radio script that we professionally record and send out to our syndicated radio network of 600 stations.
- Instagram amplification: We adapt your mat release into a social media post, and send it out to our network of 17,000+ Instagram influencers and bloggers.
- Spanish translation & distribution: We translate your mat release into Spanish, then send it over our newswire of 2,400 media outlets, including 120+ Spanish language news outlets including: Typical placements, print and/or online, include the likes of La Prensa Hispaña, Yahoo! En Español, Hoy, LHDLatino, La Voz, Hispaña Global, El Cubano-Americano, El Dominico Americano, El Sol, Siempre Mujer and Hola Doctor.